This guide is for someone who have already configured SARG on Linux box.
- Install Squid on Windows. You can follow this post squid-on-windows
- SARG port for windows is available in the SARG website itself SARG. Or download it by clicking here.
- Unzip it in C:\sarg
- Edit sarg.conf file inside c:\sarg\etc
- Edit access_log
- graph option
- output_dir where your web server can be pointed.
- Others that you think is important. This is very simple file with all needed description.
- Make your scheduled task to run SARG and rotate Squid log files or restart Squid from services.msc .